Call for Proposals: CLTA-NCR Decennial Symposium 2019
CLTA-NCR Decennial Symposium 2019
Keynote speaker: Prof. Chih-p’ing Chou, Princeton University
Invited speaker: Prof. Mei Kong, University of Maryland, College Park
Conference Venue: University of Maryland, College Park
● Proposal deadline: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
● Notification date: Sunday, September 1, 2019
● Conference date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Submission of proposal:
● The length of the abstract, including the title and keywords, should not exceed 300 English words or 450 Chinese characters
● Please include at least three keywords in the abstract to help us assign reviewers.
● Send the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org in either WORD or PDF format.
● Your abstract file itself should be strictly anonymized, containing no identification information.
● In the body of the email text, please specify the author(s) and affiliations.
Symposium Website: https://clta-ncr.org/symposia/
For Questions: Please contact the symposium review committee at email@example.com