The 13th World Conference on Chinese Language Teaching
Call for Papers
December 18-20, 2020, TAIPEI, TAIWAN
National Taiwan Normal University
162, Section 1, Heping E. Rd., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
Boundaryless Chinese Language Learning: Cross Generations, Cross Regions, and
This conference invites submissions of paper, forum, workshop related to Chinese as a
foreign/second language; topics may include, but are not limited to:
1. Language form, content and usage
2. The influence of social culture on Chinese language learning
3. Teacher training, learning materials, and instructions of Chinese language learning,
including through digital mode
4. The characteristics of language learners, including learners’ various first language
backgrounds, on learning Chinese learning
5. The promotion of Chinese language learning, including overseas Chinese
education, international schools, and Chinese language learning industry
- Deadline of Abstract Submission: July 31, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2020
World Chinese Language Association, Taiwan
Telephone: +886-2-2351-1385 #13
Chinese Language and Technology Center, National Taiwan Normal University
Payment is not necessary when you submit your manuscript. We will notify you once it is
accepted then you have to complete all the required processes.
Each paper needs at least one presenter who has completed the registration process. All
participants of a forum or a workshop have to complete the registration process. Otherwise,
your paper/forum/workshop will not be added to the schedule.
Member discount at registration is available immediately while applying for membership.
The application form is available at www.wcla.org.tw
Information related to submission, registration, and payment will be released on the
Conference homepage before the end of March.